Agency Help



Thank you for contacting our office with a request for assistance. Due to rising health concerns over COVID-19, my office has moved online and my staff will be working remotely. As a proactive step to help limit the community spread of this virus, our office is still accepting casework at this time, but we are encouraging you to submit all paperwork by email.

If you are unable to submit paperwork online, please fax it to our office at 520-622-0198. If you are unable to submit your paperwork via email or fax, please mail it to our Tucson office. Although my staff is working remotely, phone messages are being reviewed several times a day. If you leave a voicemail, you will receive a call back in 24 hours. 

All constituents must fill out a Privacy Act Consent form before working with our district office staff. As an alternative to scheduling in-person meetings, our staff will be contacting you within 48 hours afteryou have filled out your case request.

The CDC is currently advising individuals, and especially high-risk populations, to take precautions and avoid crowds. You can find information on how to protect yourself and what to do if you feel ill at

How Can My Office Help With Government Agencies?

As your representative, I can submit inquiries on your behalf to federal agencies. While my staff and I cannot make an agency change a decision or alter a policy for any individual, we are often able to help answer questions and resolve delays.

How Can You Get Assistance From My Office?

The Privacy Act of 1974 prohibits any inquiries on your behalf without your written permission. For our staff to work on your request, you must complete a Privacy Release Form and any other documents that may help resolve your case. Please send only copies of the original documents.

En Español aqui.

Office Address & Contact Information Hours
Tucson District Office 101 W. Irvington Rd, Bldg 4
Tucson, AZ 85714
ph (520) 622-6788
fax (520) 622-0198

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Avondale District Office

1412 N. Central Avenue
Suite B
Avondale, AZ 85323
ph (623) 536-3388                                                                           

Office Hours:    
Monday: 1-5 pm       
Tuesday: 12-5 pm
Thursday: 12-5 pm

Walk-ins will only be accepted during the above hours. To request an appointment outside of office hours,
please call us at (623) 536-3388 or email

Somerton District Office 146 N. State Ave
P.O. Box 4105
Somerton, AZ 85350
ph (928) 343-7933

8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Monthly Nogales Office Hours Nogales City Hall Building
777 N. Grand Ave.
Nogales, AZ 85621

My staff travels to Nogales to hold office hours once a month. Please call (520) 622-6788
to find out when the next office hours are or email 

Monthly San Luis Office Hours

Justice County Court
1358 Liberty Street
San Luis, AZ 85349

Office hours are held on the first and third Tuesday each month from 2pm to 4pm.
Please call (928) 343-7933 or email
to make an appointment.  

What my office can’t help you with

If you have questions about state or local government policies, it is in your best interest to contact the appropriate local official and your state representatives. These links include information about most city, county and state government agencies.

City Government Agencies in CD 3

City of Avondale
City of Ajo
City of Nogales
City of Rio Rico
City of San Luis
City of Somerton
City of South Tucson
City of Tolleson
City of Tucson
Town of Wellton

County Governments in CD 3

La Paz County
Maricopa County
Pima County
Pinal County
Santa Cruz County
Yuma County

Arizona State Government

Governor Doug Ducey
Arizona State Legislature

Can my office help you with Tribal matters?

I am proud to represent a very diverse population, including four Tribes in my district. They are sovereign nations, and I am not able to influence private tribal matters. Please follow these links to seek assistance from the appropriate Tribal government.

Pascua Yaqui Tribe
Tohono O’odham

Can my office help you with legal disputes?

As a member of Congress, I am forbidden by law to intervene in criminal or civil disputes.

Who is my representative?

If you are unsure whether I am your representative, please follow this link to find out who represents you.

How do I register to vote in AZ?

If you are new to Arizona or need to update your voter registration, you should follow this link.

If you have further questions about voter registration in your area, please contact your county recorder’s office.

La Paz County Recorder
Maricopa County Recorder
Pima County Recorder
Pinal County Recorder
Santa Cruz County Recorder
Yuma County Recorder