Rep. Raúl Grijalva invites all 9th through 12th-grade students in Arizona’s 7th Congressional District to participate in the 2023 Congressional Art Competition.
The Congressional Art Competition, sponsored by the U.S. House of Representatives, is an opportunity for high school students around the nation to put on display their artistic talents.
- Winner’s artwork will be on display in the Capitol tunnel in Washington D.C. for 1 year.
- Runner up will have their artwork on display in my Washington D.C. office for 1 year.
- My Tucson Office is looking to host a reception this year highlighting all of the entries. Students, families and art teachers will be invited.
- ALL entries will be displayed at a local art gallery and at the Patagonia Fall Festival in October.
- ALL entries due on May 2nd to our Tucson office. 101 W. Irvington Rd. Building #4 Tucson, AZ 85714
Access the student release form HERE.