Tucson, Ariz.– Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva today announced he will speak at a small business social media training event on Tuesday, June 7, in Tucson. The event, organized with the Microbusiness Advancement Center and the Arizona Small Business Development Center Network, is located at the United Way office at 330 North Commerce Park Loop, Suite 200.
Grijalva hosted a similar event in Yuma and a job seekers workshop in Somerton Feb. 25 and hosted a job fair April 28 in Nogales. The June 7 event, which begins at 10:00 a.m. and is free to the public, will examine several topics:
· Why mobile is the biggest trend in marketing and how businesses can use it to expand.
· Who the industry players are and how businesses can easily work with them to improve branding.
· Where to go to put affordable mobile ads on millions of cell phones.
· How mobile marketing is converging with social media to create effective local marketing.
· How the right text messaging campaign can increase profits.
For more information and to register, call (520) 620-1241 or visit the Microbusiness Advancement Center Web site at http://mac-sa.org/services/registration/.